- 1 Cup Pancake Mix
- 3/4 Cup Of Goat Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Of Butter
- 1 Egg
- Add 1 cup of pancake mix in a bowl, mix well with egg and goat milk.
- Preheat & lightly grease a pan with butter over medium to high heat.
- Pour the batter and cook until bubbles on the surface of the pancakes have popped (about 3-4 minutes).
- Flip and cook until the underside is light golden (another 1 – 2 minutes).
- Add Maple Syrup, Strawberries and Blueberries to beautify the pancake.
- 5 -10 minutes
Powdered Milk Conversion Chart
|Fresh Milk Equivalent||Milk Powder||Water|
|2 cups||1/2 cups or 8 Tablespoons||2 cups|
|1 1/2 cup||6 Tablespoons||1 1/2 cups|
|1 cup||1/4 cup or 4 Tablespoons||1 cup|
|3/4 cup||3 Tablespoons||3/4 cup|
|1/2 cup||2 Tablespoons||1/2 cup|
|1/4 cup||1 Tablespoon||1/4 cup|