Air conditioners give us the cold sensation by lowering the air humidity. And over time, low humidity can rob your skin of moisture and dry it out. Research shows that dehydrated skin has less elasticity, is duller, and can’t repair itself effectively.
Eclairer by GREENS is a highly recommended beauty drink specially designed for skin health, as its French name means brightening & glow. Eclairer is specially formulated with 2 award-winning patented ingredients from Japan, HITHION® torula yeast and KOMECERA® rice ceramide, and is enhanced with highly antioxidant mixed berries and vitamin C. One sachet every day direct into the mouth to start your day with the sweet-sour berries taste for your skin health.
Looking for Skin Whitening Vitamin?
- Candida utilis, a species of yeast commonly referred to as Torula, or Candida yeast
- Torula yeast is described as “a highly digestible and nutritious food, containing more than 50% of protein, minerals and vitamins compare with other sources.
- Torula Yeast also contains glutathione, an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, boosts the immune system and causes skin glowing and brightening effect by suppressing skin melanin production.
HITHION® Torula Yeast & Glutathione – Food for Glowing Skin
The glutathione produced from torula yeast as a functional cosmeceutical diet is a promising alternative for improving skin conditions such as skin barrier function, brown spot reduction, and chapped skin repair.
Ceramides are a class of fatty acids called lipids. It can be found in skin cells and make up about 50 percent of the outer skin layer (epidermis).
- Naturally found in rice, barley, corn, wheat flour and azuki beans.
- Rice ceramide is extracted from the part of rice bran and rice germ
KOMECERA® Rice Ceramide – Hydrate Your Skin from Within
- It creates a barrier to prevent permeability and lock moisture in the skin. This can further relieve skin dryness and decrease flaking.
- People with dry skin and conditions such as eczema, rosacea and acne normally have low Ceramide levels.
- Body ceramide content will slowly decline with age
- When skin has the perfect hydration, it is able to minimise the aging appearance by reducing the fine lines and wrinkles.
- People with dry skin conditions or scarring
- People who are facing eczema, rosacea or acne
- People who want a hydrated skin
- People who have a dull skin tone
- People who need a stronger skin barrier
- People who want to minimise aging skin appearance or pigmentation skin
Start consuming Eclairer today for a better skin health and glowing from within.
- Cobb C. How to Maintain Hydrated Skin in an Air-Conditioned Room [Internet]. Healthline. 2019 [cited 14 January 2022]. Available from: https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/office-items-prevent-aircon-skin-dehydration
- Technical Evaluation Report Compiled by OMRI for the USDA National Organic Program [Internet]. 2014 [cited 14 January 2022]. Available from: https://www.ams.usda.gov/sites/default/files/media/Yeast%20TR%20Handling%201-22-14%20final.pdf
- About Yeast Extracts – KOHJIN Life Sciences Co.,Ltd. [Internet]. Kohjinls.com. [cited 14 January 2022]. Available from: https://www.kohjinls.com/en/business/yeastextract/
- FUKUNAGA S, WADA S, SATO T, HAMAGUCHI M, AOI W, HIGASHI A. Effect of Torula Yeast (<i>Candida utilis</i>)-Derived Glucosylceramide on Skin Dryness and Other Skin Conditions in Winter. Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology [Internet]. 2018 [cited 14 January 2022];64(4):265-270. Available from: https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jnsv/64/4/64_265/_pdf
- Marcin J. Ceramides for Skin & Hair: 14 FAQs About Benefits, Use, Side Effects [Internet]. Healthline. 2018 [cited 14 January 2022]. Available from: https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/ceramide#hair-products
- Shimoda H. Natural Products Supporting the Extracellular Matrix: Rice Ceramide and Other Plant Extracts for Skin Health. Nutritional Cosmetics [Internet]. 2009 [cited 14 January 2022];:319-334. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780815520290500235
By Hew Xin Li (Greens Dietitian)
– Graduated from International Medical University (IMU) with BSc in Dietetics with Nutrition
– More than 4 years of diet therapist experiences