Potato Panckae with Matcha Latte
Ingredients for Potato Pancake:
50g High Calcium Oat Milk
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Curry powder
1 tablespoon of Oil
Ingredients for Matcha Latte:
1 tbs Matcha powder
½ cup Boiled water
1 cup Oat milk
2 cup Ice
Steps for Potato Pancake:
- Firstly, peel and shred the potato. Soak the potato in a bowl of water to keep it from turning brown.
- Combine the dry ingredients- potato, salt, cumin powder, curry powder, spring onion, and flour. Pour Whole Grain Natural Oat Milk and mix until just combined.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat, flatten the batter and fry both sides until golden and crispy.
Steps for Matcha Latte:
- Add matcha powder into boiled water and stir well.
- Add Shine Oat Milk into a glass with ice.
- Pour the matcha into the oat milk.