Black Sesame Pudding
Black Sesame powder: 1/4 cup
Honey: 1/3 cup
Oat milk: 16 tablespoons
Powdered gelatine: 2 ¼ teaspoons
Heavy cream: 1 ½ cups
- Add 16 tablespoons of Oatmilk powder into 300 ml warm water and stir well.
- Pour 300ml of oatmilk to a medium saucepan and sprinkle the powdered gelatine evenly on top. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Warm oatmilk at low heat (45 to 85 °C) and stir constantly until the gelatine is completely dissolved.
- While stirring, slowly add in the black sesame powder and honey.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in heavy cream.
- Divide the mixture into 6 pudding glass bottles or dessert glasses. Cover the glasses with shrink wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve it cold!
*Tips: Heating the pudding requires constant attention to prevent burning and lumps, do not stop stirring. Don’t worry, this step only takes about 5 minutes!